PATIENTS RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- You have the right to be treated with courtesy, dignity and respect.
- It is your responsibility to extend the same courtesy and politeness to the practice team.
- It is your responsibility not to misuse appointments that may be required for other patients.
- You have the right to be informed if you will be kept waiting for more than twenty minutes past your appointment time.
- It is your responsibility to inform us in advance if you are unable to keep your appointment or are going to be late.
- You have the right to request a home visit if your illness or infirmity renders you housebound.
- It is your responsibility not to request a home visit unless it is strictly medically necessary.
- Your doctor has both the right and responsibility to make a final decision whether a home visit will be made.
SPIRE is a new service that will be used to help NHSSotland and the Scottish Government plan for and improve Scotland's health and care needs - to find out what this means for you visit spire.scot or call NHS Inform on 0800 22 44 88